Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Out to the movies

Who wants to go see a new movie?
The answer?

This guy! :)

Megamind is currently at the top of the box office and I have yet to go see it! Let's all go to the movies, I'll meet you there. ;)
A operative who has finally gotten around to getting photographic evidence of his good deeds has sent a couple my way. I'd like to share this mission with you.

Location: Idaho Falls Grand Teton Mall
Date and Time: Tuesday, November 16th, 2010
Between the hours of 2 and 8 pm.

Operative J signing in...

Safely secured gift card from Edwards theatre and made a note meant to inspire.





With these kind words I quickly made it into the mall, snapped the picture, and left.


All within a blink of an eye.
;)
Operative J signing off...

It sounds like someone is going to the movie, and who knows? Maybe spreading more kindness? That's a win-win situation in my book.
Lord Mr. Nice Guy
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment