Friday, September 17, 2010

Speaking the chocolate tongue.

When you start being kind, you realize you want to see all the other kindness in the world and inspire yourself with it. At least thats what happened to me. Melissa from Operation NICE assigns NICE assignments for people to do, and this one caught my eye. Say it with chocolate she says. Who doesn't love chocolate, especially when stressed or overworked? So we responded to the chocolate assignment, cause after all, I needed some chocolate for myself. ;)

Lord Mr. Nice Guy reporting in...

We have secured our chocolate shipment early this morning
(2:30 a.m)
Where could I leave this abundance of chocolate to make someone's(possibly more then just one someone)
day?

During my surveillance I discovered that parks are often a place where people go to relax and spend time with families. What a perfect place to make a smile happen.

Package placed
(3:00 a.m)

A very quick picture had to be taken for fear of someone watching me. (It was just eerie noises in the night)

When someone sits and looks down, they will find a chocolaty surprise. :)

Lord Mr. Nice Guy
Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment